lock plus

Well-Horse Antibacterial Healing Resin 2 oz

Well-Horse
$18.99

Well-Horse Resin is like a first aid kit in a bottle.   This 100% all natural topical antibacterial wound treatment accelerates the wound healing process.  It is created from a tree sap, after applying it dries to make a protective layer like a second skin and it is a great barrier. It can be used to treat cuts, skin fungus, bacterial infections, insects bite, skin allergies and more.

Key Benefits:

  • Grows new skin tissue fast by promoting the formation of new collagen
  • Kills fungal and bacterial micro-agents on contact
  • Seals the wound
  • Hair will grow back to original color
  • No proud flesh
  • Does not burn or irritate the skin
  • Works very well and fast on Scratches, Dew poisoning, Rain rot, Ring worm, Poison oak, Poison Ivy and more
  • Organic
  • Non toxic (Great and safe to use with your children's 4-H projects)
  • Safe to use on all animals
  • Does not contain iodine

Directions:  Apply two coats directly on the affected area once daily and allow to dry. Please note: the resin is red! It will temporarily stain the skin a reddish-brown, but it will wash off . Well-Horse will not burn live or injured tissues like other products.   

Rated #1 by Horse Journal consumer report.

 

 

 

 

Read more
Add to wishlist

Description

Well-Horse Resin is like a first aid kit in a bottle.   This 100% all natural topical antibacterial wound treatment accelerates the wound healing process.  It is created from a tree sap, after applying it dries to make a protective layer like a second skin and it is a great barrier. It can be used to treat cuts, skin fungus, bacterial infections, insects bite, skin allergies and more.

Key Benefits:

  • Grows new skin tissue fast by promoting the formation of new collagen
  • Kills fungal and bacterial micro-agents on contact
  • Seals the wound
  • Hair will grow back to original color
  • No proud flesh
  • Does not burn or irritate the skin
  • Works very well and fast on Scratches, Dew poisoning, Rain rot, Ring worm, Poison oak, Poison Ivy and more
  • Organic
  • Non toxic (Great and safe to use with your children's 4-H projects)
  • Safe to use on all animals
  • Does not contain iodine

Directions:  Apply two coats directly on the affected area once daily and allow to dry. Please note: the resin is red! It will temporarily stain the skin a reddish-brown, but it will wash off . Well-Horse will not burn live or injured tissues like other products.   

Rated #1 by Horse Journal consumer report.

 

 

 

 

Reviews (0)

Be the first to write a review

Videos

Additional info

SKU: CP-41J2-S5WJ
UPC: 138725271522
Width: 1.00
Height: 4.00
Depth: 1.00
ASIN: B00FE1GMXY